Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lemonade Award!!!


I am so excited to announce that I received my first award ever while I was on my little hiatus!! I am so stinkin' excited!!

The rules for the award:
  1. Put the Lemonade Award on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate up to 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
  3. Link to your nominees within your post. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  4. Link to the person who gave you your award.

I have every intention of spreading the love of this award! I have so many different book blogs that I read and love, but here is who I would like to pass the award on to (in no particular order):

  1. A Patchwork of Books
  2. Becky's Book Reviews
  3. J. Kaye's Book Blog
  4. Jen Robinson's Book Page
  5. My Friend Amy
  6. Reading Adventures
  7. Stephanie's Confessions of a Book-a-holic
  8. The Book Chook
  9. We Be Reading
  10. Young Readers

I think that each of these blogs is not only inspiring, but also very supportive of their fellow book bloggers. I love their spunk, dedication, and support, even for those that may not even know me! I do believe that some of you have already received the award, so I guess this is just another confirmation that your blog is appreciated!

Thanks to Jessica over at The Curious Reader for the award!!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Tif! What a perfect award for the summertime. I'm in great company, too! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tif! And thanks for your nice words on my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am touched by this lovely award. Thank you, Tif!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Tif! I think the best part about this blogging thing is the community.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love to hear reader's thoughts and respond to each one within the comment section. Please feel free to subscribe to the comment feed to ensure you can fully participate in the conversations.

Comments on posts older than 14 days are first approved through comment moderation. Word verification should not be turned on, so please notify me if it randomly appears.