Saturday, September 5, 2009

August Reading Challenge


Now that the month is over, I thought that I had better do my wrap-up for the August Reading Challenge! I didn't get as many books read as I had hoped, and not all of them were reviewed, but here's the list just the same . . .
  1. Crossroads by Chris Grabenstein
  2. Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
  3. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  4. Wait Until Twilight by Sang Pak

I have not included the children's books that I have read and reviewed in this list. And, those that I have not reviewed, will be done in the very near future (especially considering that they are good ones that I would recommend!).

I had hoped to read more books, but with starting a new job at the end of July and working in higher education with classes starting this month, I guess I didn't do too bad. All I have to say is thanks to audio!!! All that time spent in the car commuting makes it completely worth it!!

How many books did you read in August?

3 comments:

  1. I got through 13 books last month. Luckily I had nothing going on. ;) I can't wait to see what you thought of Frankenstein. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only managed to finish five last month, so think your four is pretty good! And you finished Frankenstein, which is awesome! Congrats on completing the August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals!! You all managed to beat me!! I can't believe you got 13 Kristen!! That's amazing!!! I'm hoping that I will finally get some numbers like that soon! I want my reading time back!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love to hear reader's thoughts and respond to each one within the comment section. Please feel free to subscribe to the comment feed to ensure you can fully participate in the conversations.

Comments on posts older than 14 days are first approved through comment moderation. Word verification should not be turned on, so please notify me if it randomly appears.