Saturday, September 19, 2009

You've Sold Me!!

I'm a little behind in posting this, but I still thought, "What the heck? Why not?" Therefore, here I am!!! My theory these days is Better Late Than Never!!

So anyways . . . Day 4 of Book Blogger Appreciation Week was the day for us to share what book we discovered through a fellow blogger that we went out and read ourselves, simply because of their review. As I was doing some perusing, I knew that I had a few of these, but simply could not find which ones they were! Maybe it's because my so-called organization these days is so poor or completely lacking? Or, maybe because I am behind on my reviews? Or, maybe I added the book to my ridiculously large TBR pile and it is now lost (but not completely forgotten)? Whatever the reason may be really does not matter at this time! I decided just to highlight a couple of books that have been resonating through the whole blogosphere lately. I've seen them on multiple blogs, so to mention just one would be unfair. And, I simply cannot remember every single blogger or even the first in which I had seen these books and knew that I just had to have them! When I really think about it, I actually believe that I may be the only one that has NOT read them!! I guess I better spend some more time reading, so I can finally read them myself and know what all the talk is about these days! I'm feeling so left out!!

Well, enough talk . . . here are the books . . .




Have you read them or would you like to join ignorant me for the time being?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your comments! I love to hear reader's thoughts and respond to each one within the comment section. Please feel free to subscribe to the comment feed to ensure you can fully participate in the conversations.

Comments on posts older than 14 days are first approved through comment moderation. Word verification should not be turned on, so please notify me if it randomly appears.